Kindly note our office will be closed starting 3pm on Friday 10th of January 2020.
For emergencies, please send us a message at email@example.com or 07922 886771.
Unlimited Website Hosting
The website hosting part of your online business is just as important as the domain name, and coded website.
The website hosting part comprises a server hosted by a third party company that provides you with secure hosting space, additional web services, and free maintenance. Nowadays, most ISPs, offer their subscribers with limited server storage for free, to host personal web pages.
However, ‘free’ comes at the cost of security, speed, search engine ranking, web design facilities, and more. That is why, if you are looking to get a website hosting package that can get you on Google’s 1st page, give us a call.
Free Security Updates
Finding the best website hosting package for your business
Have you ever wondered how your clients find your company online?
When a potential client enters your website address into a web browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, the name of your website (domain name) is translated into your hosting server’s IP address, and then your hosting server sends your latest web-page to the user who typed in your web site's address, via the same web browser.
In fact, this is the technical part behind the process of web browsing. Put in straightforward terms, hoping you understand that until you buy a domain name, link it to a web host and then get a web designer to build you a website related to the two, you don’t have an online website to show to your customers.
That is why, if you are looking to get your web hosting space, you must understand that the charged fee depends not only on the complexity of the website you wish to host but also on the security level, the speed of access and many more extra features.
The cheapest web hosting providers remove potent features usually found in dedicated and VPS web hosting packages, most of the times offering shared web hosting packages as the most suitable for all clients. But that is not always the case.
Shared web hosting is a setup when the hosting company that provides you with the hosting space runs multiple websites, from various companies, on the same server with your website.
The word ‘shared’ might give you the impression that other users can peek into your business or personal files but that is not the case.
However, as all websites consume various amounts of storage and computing power resources, cramming multiple websites on the same services, may cause your site to run slower than expected, and even crash from time to time.
So what’s the benefit of shared web hosting? Only a lower price and that’s all.
Why the cheapest website hosting can do more harm than good
Most web hosting companies have various tiers of service in place, aiming to satisfy all types of customers and needs.
That’s why is important not to get swayed by large logo shouting a minimal monthly fee and instead ensure that the chosen tier is suitable for your needs.
For example, if you have appointed a web designer to create an excellent company website for your firm, make sure that the chosen hosting packaged does not charge you extra for web design tools your designer might never use to design your website.
Also do not commit to a multi-year web hosting agreements to get that cheapest per-month web hosting price unless you know what features you or web designer needs, and how fast your business might grow.
What is the website hosting for e-commerce platforms?
Most hosting service providers offer both, shared hosting and dedicated hosting packages to their customers so they can host their websites, files, photos, and even games in the cloud.
However, in the case of web site hosting providers, the hosting packages change a bit:
- There is the above discussed shared web hosting tier, where your hosting provider crams a large number of websites from different business together. The main benefit is a very low hosting price which in turn is detrimental for companies seeking speed and security.
- Dedicated web hosting tier, where you, the client own an entire server in the cloud, only for your company’s website. Detrimental here is the high price, but the speed and server resources should reflect the high monthly cost as well. Suitable for companies with lots of monthly traffic, looking for security and speed of service.
- As a hybrid of the first two options, there is the virtual private server hosting tier in which your company’s website is hosted on 'software-created' virtual server, among many similar virtual servers hosted on the same physical server machine. The main benefit of this option is the competitive price, combined with decent speed and security as your virtual hosting server is not affected by the websites of other customers.
- Cloud hosting is a server that provides hosting services, and web hosting services to its customers via a wide range of connected servers that together form what we call an online cloud. A cloud is hosting tier offer clients with added scalability, accessibility, and high reliability, while reducing costs, when compared with shared and virtual servers which suffer from limited scalability and service disruptions.
- Finally, e-commerce hosting related to dedicated website hosting servers that host specially built platforms to act as electronic commerce websites. However, the e-commerce hosting is different from the standard Web hosting in that a wide range of extra add-ons and functionalities are necessary to install, run and manage a functional e-commercial website, such as shopping cart software, SSL, database support, payment processing services, and additional and security implementations.
The IT Hub offers only one website hosting package. Unlimited storage, highest speed, secured data and email account, with free 24/7 support for just £199/year.
Our website hosting package has no hidden fees or charges so get in touch with our website hosting department today and benefit from this unique offer.
Fastest Website Hosting Ever
Cheap, unlimited, lightning-fast, and highly-secure website hosting, architectured and maintained to target Google's 1st page.